Sunday, February 10, 2008

Challenge!

I challenge all of you to join me, every morning this week, as soon as we wake up, to complete 10 Sun Salutations- Inhale: Upward Salute, Exhale: Forward Fold, Inhale: Lunge, Exhale: Downward Facing Dog, Inhale: Plank, Exhale: Chattarunga, Inhale: Upward Facing Dog, Exhale: Downward Facing Dog, Inhale: Lunge, Exhale: Forward Fold, Inhale: Upward Salute, Exhale: Chair. Then, let's get back together and report, how did we feel? Did we notice it positively affecting our morning, our day, our outlook? I'll be thinking about you as I salute the sun!! -em

1 comment:

Kat Marchin-Tomlin said...

I am not up to ten Sun Salutations, however I did four on Thursday and I definitely had a better morning. I felt like it was easier to wake up early knowing that I was going to do them. In fact, I got up before the alarm which is a little unusual. I think it helped me feel good throughout the morning as I worked with students at the high school where I teach.